Incredibuild turbocharges development from compilations to testing and release automation by turning every host into a super computer with hundreds, even thousands, of cores. World leading brands like Microsoft, Amazon, Citibank, Adobe, Disney, Intel, Nvidia, Samsung, EPIC Games, Nintendo among others rely on Incredibuild to deliver better products to market, radically faster.
IncrediBuild has numerous benefits that will drastically increase your work space productivity:
- Accelerate process execution and diminish wait times for practically any concurrent, time-consuming execution which requires a CPU, such as compiling code, running tests, code analysis, assets creation, simulations, continuous delivery builds and more.
- If you need more processing power, you can always scale up with cloud hosted virtual machines.
- There’s no need to change your tools, processes, or the way you work to benefit from Incredibuild. It will simply charge your workloads with additional compute power. Different flavors of OS can co-work together - such as Windows 10, Windows Server 2019, or Linux, Ubuntu, and Fedora.
- Implementing IncrediBuild is instantaneous, requires no changes to source code, no additional hardware, and no change to your current set-up.
- IncrediBuild visualization tool is available for any execution running with IncrediBuild. This visualization tool has many advantages for tracking historical executions, easily detecting errors and bottlenecks and much more.
Incredibuild turbocharges compilation, tests, and tons of other compute-intensive workloads by seamlessly and concurrently distributing processes across idle CPUs in your local network or the cloud. Our technology transforms each compute host into a supercomputer with hundreds of cores and gigs of memory – radically shortening compute times for a huge scope of applications. But how does it work?
IncrediBuild works by providing every workstation the ability to use idle CPU's of other machines available across your local network or in the public cloud as though they reside on your local workstation, effectively transforming every workstation to become a super computer with hundreds of cores and gigs of memory – if your compilations can run faster on a 300 cores laptop – that’s what IncrediBuild will provide you with.
IncrediBuild’s unique virtualization technology is the magic that allows us to do that in a seamless manner, you don’t need to have build utilities, your source code or any of your dev toolchain on the remote machines – only an IncrediBuild Agent. From your point of view, it’s really as though all these distributed processes are being executed on your laptop.